Thursday, January 28, 2010

Rain Rain go away!!!
It seems like the rain won,t stop. Miss D Can't stand much more. It is the time of year when I move stuff around my house. It is all about Spring. The Robins are always out. this morning there where at least four types of birds out so full of song I love the birds and all the trees from the view from my kitchen window. makes for great coffee in the morning. Time to clean out the pantry so much stuff gets put in there and makes me crazy. Needs some help.
Made great Corn bread muffins today NO SUGAR used honey they where good. I am doing NO SUGAR. It's going to be hard but want to clean out my body too. Going to be spring cleaning a lot of things. fresh new year.
Miss N is moving out what a big step for her and me. It is going to be good for us.
Robin.......

No comments:

Post a Comment